- FLAPPER CLOCHE HAT 20's style ENGLISH VERSION
- CROCHET CLOCHE HAT with brim tutorial english version
- Crochet Basics 110 with K.Jolie Cloche Hat FREE pattern Flapper Style Fashion
- How to Crochet a CLOCHE HAT, adult size
- Crochet Flapper Cloche Hat #1
- THE PERFECT CLOCHE HAT crochet tutorial any size
- How to Crochet Flapper Hats : How to Crochet Headwear
- Cluster Stitch Beanie REVISED - Crochet Tutorial
- How to Crochet a Slouchy Hat - Sideways Shell Slouch Hat Pattern
- Little Girls Cloche Hat Part 1
A cloche hat is the perfect accessory for cooler days, keeping you warm without compromising on style. The hat's style and shape are very flattering and offer a hint of Downton Abbey vintage flair.
The completed hat measures approximately 21" (53.5 cm) in circumference, but there is plenty of stretch so it is suitable for most sizes.
The cloche hat is made using light worsted (double knitting/8 ply) yarn and only requires a 2 oz skein (50 g ball) in each of the two colors to complete. The pattern is easy to follow, quite quick to make, and the finished hat looks so stylish that you will want to make more in different colors to complement any outfit.
Scroll up to the top and click on the link to "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle or other reading device, and start making your cloche hat TODAY.