- 早媽早妹不專業親子共讀系列: (A Hat for Mrs. Goldman: A story about knitting and love)
- A Bike Like Sergio's by Maribeth Boelts (Author)
- September 2017 Mr. Bender's Book of the Month: How to Heal a Broken Wing
- The Power of Henry's Imagination (The Secret)
- The Power of Henry's Imagination ( The Secret ) - The Making of Video
- Memoirs of a Parrot
- B.J.Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
- 早媽早妹不專業親子共讀系列: (Scapegoat：The story of a goat named Oat and a chewed-up coat)
- FCCPS Retirement Celebration: June 14, 2017
- Suspense: Stand-In / Dead of Night / Phobia
"[A] celebration of winter mitzvahs, or kind deeds. Karas’s adorable, radiant art adds to the heartwarming mood." -The New York Times
Here’s a heartwarming winter picture book that’s sure to appeal to families who love knitting.
Mrs. Goldman always knits hats for everyone in the neighborhood, and Sophia, who thinks knitting is too hard, helps by making the pom-poms. But now winter is here, and Mrs. Goldman herself doesn’t have a hat—she’s too busy making hats for everyone else! It’s up to Sophia to buckle down and knit a hat for Mrs. Goldman. But try as Sophia might, the hat turns out lumpy, the stitches aren’t even, and there are holes where there shouldn’t be holes. Sophia is devastated until she gets an idea that will make Mrs. Goldman’s hat the most wonderful of all. Readers both young and old will relate to Sophia’s frustrations, as well as her delight in making something special for someone she loves.
A knitting pattern is included in the back of the book.